Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Myspace phished? Unscramble thingy is a broken image?

My myspace was phished and when I went to unblock it and change my password I couldn't because the image thingy that has the letters and numbers that you type in for security reasons was broken. I've tried several times now, and that image is always broken, no matter how many times I refresh. I



ve alsp used another computer with the same result. Any idea what to do? I don't want spam comments to my whole family.



Myspace phished? Unscramble thingy is a broken image?

Same thing happend to me...its just a thing messed up on myspace, it should be fixed soon hopefully lol its going around to everyone :P Dont delete your myspace!!



Myspace phished? Unscramble thingy is a broken image?

read the other yahoo questions answers and you'll know!



I just posted a question about it and others did to



don't worry it'll be back to normal soon



more then half of myspace members are "phished" right now



your not alone



it's just a bug going around myspace



Myspace phished? Unscramble thingy is a broken image?

wow. i JUST asked this rite b4 i saw this question. SAMESAMESAME SAME SAME PROBLEM!!!!!



Myspace phished? Unscramble thingy is a broken image?

OMG that happend to me too!!!!!!!!!!! and to my friends and my brother!!! and only my friend got his fixed, but that letter thing doesnt show for me either and im starting to get mad... i think the best thing to do is to wait =/



Myspace phished? Unscramble thingy is a broken image?

That happened to me also. tom sent out a message and said that the phishing thing was an error and hes woking on fixing it or something like that



Myspace phished? Unscramble thingy is a broken image?

SAME HERE! I hate it! Seems like alot of people are having this problem. Hopefull it will be fixed soon.



Myspace phished? Unscramble thingy is a broken image?

im havin tha same problem...WTF...s0me c0mputer nerd 0ut there...help us p00r myspacers!!!



Myspace phished? Unscramble thingy is a broken image?

It's probably just a short delay, just wait for it to work and when your able to do it do it, it could be a lot of cookies on your computer, what you have running, or just MySpace as well, and your probably talking about Captcha Codes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd