Sunday, November 29, 2009

Can you help me on a mypace question?

I accidntly blocked a friend on myspace. So I unblocked her.



Then I sent her a friend request, but she said that she never got it. So I requested her again, and again, and then I requested her again, and again, and again. She told me that she didn't get any of them. So I blocked her again, and then unblocked her again. I sent her another friend request, but she never got it. So we blocked each other, and unblocked each other, and sent a friend request to each other -- but neither of us got it, so we did the same thing again, and again, and one more time. Still nothing. And when I check my sent friend requests, it says "There are 0 messages in this folder." What should I do?



Can you help me on a mypace question?

you have to make a new myspace profile its happened to me too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd