Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How do I unblock myspace account?

okay my myspace account was phished and i already changed the password like they stated but cant do anything further because i dont have my old email anymore it has been closed for a while! I keep messaging CS to change my email but nothing it keeps saying a reply will be sent to the email that is closed what do I do?



i dont want to open another page i have alot on my first one...



plz...... help.........



How do I unblock myspace account?

Your only option at this point is to contact Myspace %26amp; tell them what's wrong. The thing you messed up on is you did not change your associated email address BEFORE closing your email account. When you change the associated email, there has to be verification made through that account, so there isn't much you can do.



You can contact them here:



http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseact...



How do I unblock myspace account?

Here is a useful and valuable tool for unblocking all websites at school and work:



http://www.frof.info .



Use it and tell all you friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd